Ex Tax: $11.99
Product Code: GB-1N-120
Availability: In Stock
Stainless Steel Refillable Nespresso Capsules Reusable Pods Compatible with Nesspresso Original Line Machines
Stainless Steel Material, Safe, Non-Toxic, Environmental Protection. Can be Used Repeatedly, No Additional Waste Material.
The Yellow Rings are The Spare, Replacement of The Green Ones. Non-Toxic Food Grade Silicone Rubber Ring Seal.
- Our Capsule is Compatible with These Nespresso Machines: U & Umilk, Lattissima & Lattissma+, Essenza mini, All Most of Inissia Machine, All Most of Pixie Machine, CitiZ & CitiZ Milk, Gran Maestria & Maestria, Concept, Le Cube, Brevelle Creatista Plus BNE800BSS Nespresso Creatista Plus, Silver.
- Attention: We have Tested that All of These Coffee Machines Can be Used for Our Refillable Capsules, But Some of the Same Type of Coffee Machines will not be able to Use Our Refillable Capsules Due to They are Produced in Different Places. Therefore, If you do not Confirm Whether They are Suitable, Please let us Know Before Purchasing.
- But Not Compatible with These Nespresso Machines: Dolce Gusto,Nespresse Essenza C100,Nesspress Vertuoline,Nespresso Krups CITIZ TYPE XN 7006,Citiz C110,Inissia C40,Le Cube D185,Krups CitiZ XN740B, Nespresso D150.
- SUS 304# Food Grade BPA Free Silicon Ring. Green, Save and DIY Fun with Infinite Choices of Different Espresso.
- About usage : It is Important to Experiment with Correct Amount of Coffee About 6 to 7g, (5g/Spoon) And Also Pay Attention to Grind Which Can Neither be Too Coarse nor Too Fine. It Requires Try and Error to Figure Out the Best Amount of Coffee to Use. It is Good to Use "Fine" Coffee in Order to Get More "Cream".
- Most Features: We Have Redesigned it As Bigger Than the First Version. and Added More Holes at The Capsule Bottom.
- Item Included: 1 * Nespresso Stainless Steel Coffee Capsule and 120* Seals .
Note that We have Uploaded the Product Using Video in Listing. If You
do not Know How to Use Our Product, Please Check Video in the Related
Video Shorts Column.
How to Fill the Coffee ?
1. Use the Scoop to Fill Your Capsule. (5g/Spoon), We Recommend Filling About 6-7g Grinds Fully to the Top, Leaving About10% Space Which Will Give More Pressure to Produce A Better Espresso.
2. Then Use the Base of The Spoon to Tamp the Coffee, Which Will Allow More Pressure to Brew A Better Espresso. Just Remember to Have the Right Espresso Grind and Don't Tap Too Tight.
3. Making Sure First that There is A Silicone Ring Around it. Without That Ring, The Pressure Would Just Send the Water Around the Capsule.
Attention: This Item do not Come with the Tamper.
Our Capsule is Designed Shorter Than the Original Nespresso Capsules to Avoid Damaging the Blade Plate, You Have to Be Careful When Put It in The Machine. Otherwise, the Capsule Just Falls Through.
How to get a nice espresso?
- It Requires Try and Error to Figure out the Best Amount of Coffee to Use. We Recommend Using Medium or Fine Grinds Generally. You Can Try Some LAVAZA , Illy or Some Other Brands Grinds to See the Difference. We Have Trid the Lavza and Illy Grinds , We Find it Produce Much Crema as The Original One.
- Please Try again with Slightly Less Coffee and an Espresso Grind Making Sure First that There is a Silicone Ring Around it. And Do not Put Too much Coffee in. Tamp Twice Max.
- You Can Fill Each Capsule with about a Scoop and a Half of Coffee, Using the Tamper to Press It into the Capsule. Do not Overfill, You Need to Leave a Little Bit of Space Between the Coffee and the Lid. I then Place One of the Aluminum Caps on the Capsule and Then Tap it a Few Times to Make Sure It is not Pressed in Too Tightly. So far, It Produces Nice Espresso.
1.Different Grinds Leads to Different Creama Generally , The Fine Grinds Produce A Little Better Creamy Coffee Than the Medium or Coarse One Based on The Same Brand.
2.The Espresso Coffee is Similar to the Original One.Please Also Do Some Experimentations to Find the Right One According to The Empty Capsule You Use.
3.Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and BPA Free Silicon Ring. Environmental Protection： Stainless Steel Nespresso Capsules will Last A Lifetime.
1.Perfect Gift for Coffee Lovers
2.Stainless Steel Material, Safe, Non-Toxic, Environmental Protection
3.Can be Used Repeatedly, No Additional Waste Material
4.The Yellow Rings are The Spare, Replacement of The Green Ones. Non-Toxic Food Grade Silicone Rubber Ring Seal
Coffee Capsule x1
Aluminum Lid x120
Plastic Scoop x1